Reptile Forums banner

My 2 Tree Frogs!

2K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  l1zardchick 
#1 ·
This is Freddie

This is Flo

See less See more
#9 ·
what size viv do you keep these in,how many boxes of crickets do they eat a week,ive always fancied a pair of these ,,really want some dart frogs but need to research more into them first

#15 ·
l1zardchick said:
i am sure its 1 and a half foot by 1 and a half foot by 1 and half foot ok babes :)

kool i will buy same size set up for mine

#17 ·
hi,

You say your viv is a foot and half by a foot and a half etc, arnt you sure you said you think??? I know that Exo Terra do a vivarium thats 30x30x30 or 45x45x45 so i reckon by the pictures thats the one you've got i recommend that you measure it and check to make sure that your whites have an adaquately sized home. How many whites do you have is it just the 2? and what size/age are they?

Im asking really because to me your vivarium looks abit on the short side no offence im thinking of your whites i know they are in good health and you obviously love them. i'm always concerned that herps' are kept in a to small viv just reassure me thats its got decent heiht to it and i'll hush my gums

#18 ·
hi huney um yeh there are 2 whites in there and they are not very big at mo! I was told when i bought them that this tank would be ok untill they got bigger so really its just a starter viv! Wat size would u recommend me to get babes when they abit bigger? Thanku for ur concern hun and i dont blame u for asking lol :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.