Reptile Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my little boy with his snow corn. How cute :)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Haha well done that boy!! and the corn looks huge next to him :gasp:

Reactions: ClareMummyto4

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome! Nice hook work! :no1:

His hook work is really coming on. He's now getting them in and out of their viv/rub without being coached. Even the flighty ones are getting easy for him now.

In the next few weeks or so, he'll be moving onto a narky yellow ratsnake. :gasp:

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
My 8-year old has always helped with the snakes, we've had loads of corns come and go (non-feeders etc), now she's asking for a bosc.... hmm bit of a jump there... :lol2:

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Aw bless :lol2: how cute :)

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My 8-year old has always helped with the snakes, we've had loads of corns come and go (non-feeders etc), now she's asking for a bosc.... hmm bit of a jump there... :lol2:
Go for it. Just supervise her when she deals with it.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Great picture! Very cute!

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In a few years he will be giving you a run for your money, with regards to whose the better snake handler ;) lol.

I think so too. He's been around snakes all his life, and he's very keen on learning new things. He's got a stuffed teddy snake and an old viv in his room, and he's always hooking it, putting it in snake bags/rubs.

Reactions: Paul F

·
Banned
170 Posts
I think so too. He's been around snakes all his life, and he's very keen on learning new things. He's got a stuffed teddy snake and an old viv in his room, and he's always hooking it, putting it in snake bags/rubs.
Aw! That's so cute. Lol. I wonder what his requests will be for his 18th birthday? atrox? adamanteus? Lol.

·
Registered
406 Posts
The new British Steve Irwin in the making :2thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts