1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
very nice mate !

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hahaha! Where did you pick that big fella up from? What happened to your AWM?

Rick

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
got him from sheffield didnt cost anything i just need to grow on the 1 i got from john now but thats one is tempermental little :censor:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Do you know the sex of the big one because i was pretty sure all of johns were males?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i think its a male unfortunatly
its got a 6 x 5 x 5 he needs bigger really buts its ok for now hes always walking around the garden my dogs scared of him & my daughter tries 2 ride him lol

·
Registered
617 Posts
i think its a male unfortunatly
its got a 6 x 5 x 5 he needs bigger really buts its ok for now hes always walking around the garden my dogs scared of him & my daughter tries 2 ride him lol
HAHA what a great means or transport, you're daughter has the right idea :)
Poor dog though lol.

He really is very cooooool.

Fraser : victory:

·
Registered
345 Posts
They should be quite easy to sex at that size. If it a male he will have very pronounced tail bulges or a hemipenis that looks like this

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Those photos never fail to amuse me Rick! Looks like something from space, or ann summers for that matter....

Barney everted at my housemates the other week, they screamed, very amusing.....

: victory:

·
Registered
617 Posts
:censor::censor::censor: thats its willie? :eek:mg::eek:mg::eek4::eek4::sick::sick:

Lol thats grose and right before i got to bed, il have terrible nightmares now :lol2::lol2:

Fraser

·
Registered
345 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well ive never seen it out in fact ive never seen that umm could be female or urs is very large lol

1 - 20 of 40 Posts