Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
Nice AK which Make?

currently awaiting a mate to a photoshot of me my guns and my snakes, should be fun.

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
will you be in a bikini :mf_dribble:
he's got the the title snakes guns and girls in his head, but i think its more DPM camo, tank tops, that sort of thing: victory:

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
Looks like it's a full metal body, so wont be a tokyo lol ;)

Nice royal mate. Where do you airsoft by the way?
nah the grips doesnt look right for a mauri looks simalar to the D-Boys AK my bloke used to have, but with looking at the stock properly wouldnt be able to say if its ging gong or DBoys: victory:

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
nah the grips doesnt look right for a mauri looks simalar to the D-Boys AK my bloke used to have, but with looking at the stock properly wouldnt be able to say if its ging gong or DBoys: victory:
Ironic that even the china-soft AK's cost more to make than the real steel AK47 lol!

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
there just as reliable as well, if you get a jam wack the stock on somthing give it a shake and away you go:lol2:

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its a Full metal Classic Army AKM with 9mm king arms bearing gearbox with 200% high torque gears bore out nozzel and cylinder laylax 6.3mm inner barrel .. mosfet unit locked to semi as its shooting 400fps on the dot (took scope and mount of for picture)its a sniper lol... and i skirmish at a place called First and onlys assylum...

hahah :whistling2:

range on this thing out guns any bolt action Sniper :) and this is supposed to be about my bliss lol not me guns :p

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
its a Full metal Classic Army AKM with 9mm king arms bearing gearbox with 200% high torque gears bore out nozzel and cylinder laylax 6.3mm inner barrel .. mosfet unit locked to semi as its shooting 400fps on the dot (took scope and mount of for picture)its a sniper lol... and i skirmish at a place called First and onlys assylum...

hahah :whistling2:

range on this thing out guns any bolt action Sniper :) and this is supposed to be about my bliss lol not me guns :p

I play at redditch airsoft, using a CA M4 full metal carbine, 350fps, silenced, scoped and out shoots most other rifles :D. Not been to first and only in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages! Used to play SYA's proteus too :D

·
Registered
35,069 Posts
he's got the the title snakes guns and girls in his head, but i think its more DPM camo, tank tops, that sort of thing: victory:
there just as reliable as well, if you get a jam wack the stock on somthing give it a shake and away you go:lol2:
I don't know you.

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
i feel like the odd person out at a star trek convention

1 - 20 of 26 Posts