Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Their renovations to the rear of the backdrop of the exo-terra have continued apace and since my last check up, when there was a hollowed out area to make life less squashed between the backdrop and the glass, HEre are their further excavations!!!

And a close up of the little critters themselves! :flrt:

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
They are stunning, never seen any for sale though are they pretty rare?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Awww. Bless them.

Mine have settled in well and we see them everyday already! we picked them up Sunday :)

Luckily they have decided that their wooden house is the best place to sleep in, so most days I can at least see furry bum through hay in the day.

I have to say I am totally in love with them, as is the other half who doesn't talk to me for a week when I get a new animal usually. He has forgot to throw a strop cos he loves them :)

Also mine are really noisy on a night! love to listen to them.

To answer the question above they aren't rare particularly, the odd pet shop sells them but they aren't easy to get hold of - it took me a month or so of looking to get some, even then it was almost a 2 hour drive to get them.

The very hard part is trying to buy sexed ones! most people sell them from 3 months and they can't be easily sexed until 5 months old. That's the problem I had. I do have 3 boys (touch wood).

Posted from Reptileforums.co.uk App for Android

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do have 3 boys (touch wood).
:lol2: You'll soon find out if you haven't! :lol2:
They are incredibly noisy, aren't they? Much noisier than my rats, who I rarely ever hear apart from the odd squeaking. Whereas every night I hear loads of chittering going on between my two.

I bought 4 cardboard mazes from Clare (Bosshogg) on here and at the minute they have the car in there and they love it! Every night when I go to give them fresh food and water there's always one inside the car who scoots off away up into the 'undergrowth' until I close the door again.

I love sitting at night watching them! :2thumb:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Tell me about it! I'm 100% on two of them, the other we weren't quite sure on. Guess I've got to cross my fingers and wait a month to be sure...:whistling2:

Awww....Maybe I should treat mine to some on that stuff. :flrt:

They like to have a bit of a chase and good grief do you know about it when they do!!

My fiance said he thought they'd kidnapped a bird and hidden it somewhere.

Keep up with the updates, I love to see how your busy little souls are getting on!

·
Registered
25,485 Posts
Awww bless 'em! :flrt:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts