Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it bad if my dragon wont eat greens?
I keep feeding the crickets weetabix, all bran and cabbage so then he gets his greens and stuff through them.
Is this okay?
:?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
i answered your other thread as well.
How old is he? How big? howlong have you had him? What greens have you tried?

Della

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
darwin

We have had him about 3 months, he is approx 5 months.
He is 24 and 1/2 inches long
We have tried leafy greens, spring cabbage, raspberries.

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
young beardys tend to not eat that many greens anyway just keep offering him them.try puttin in some worms into his greens too he will go for the worms and maybe grab some greens at the same time and realise he likes them too.i have days wen my beardy doesnt touch his greens.just give him fresh greens in his viv everyday if u are gut loading ur insects at least hes gettin them in a way ur doing everything right i wouldnt worry :D

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
when my beardy wasnt eating greens i bought some cress he loved the fact he could rip it up and eat it and its cheep too..i feed mines spring greens once he tasted em he hasnt stopped.....u could try buying hibiscus its a plant beardys love the flowers and the leaf. :D again i wouldnt worry too much ur beardy is still young and most of the diet will consist of live food ie crickets...worms...locusts. as long as the live food is gut loaded u wont go far wrong :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts