Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i had a few people moaning saying my beardie was unsafe in his viv with woodchips so now i would like to share with you my beardie and his new reptile cage carpet!! anything else wrong with his viv now?? :lol2:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Firstly I do not think folks were moaning, but rather giving advice that was sincere and heartfelt, & with the best interest of your beardies at heart, you viv looks very nice, but I would hate to have to keep it clean and smelling fresh, if it is carpet :gasp:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI

SOME OF THE COMMENTS WERE ADVICE, BUT OTHERS LIKE "SORT YA BEARDIE OUT" WERE LESS THAN CONSTRUCTIVE!! BUT THE CARPETS ACTUALLY MENT FOR REPTILES, AND IS VERY ABSORBANT AND NOT HARD TO CLEAN ACTUALLY!! :2thumb:

·
Registered
12,922 Posts
hi i had a few people moaning saying my beardie was unsafe in his viv with woodchips so now i would like to share with you my beardie and his new reptile cage carpet!! anything else wrong with his viv now?? :lol2:image
Looks lovely!

Can I ask where you got your reptile carpet ?

I can't seem to locate any near where I live.

: victory:

Jackie.

·
Registered
59 Posts
cage carpet

Just wondering how you clean cage carpet.Do you have to hand wash it or can it go in machine?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Looks good, obviously people have opinions on what they think is right or wrong but its up to you at the end of the day what subtrate you have, i have half sand and half desert bedding in my viv because they love digging. I think when their adults its alot more safer for them to have different subtrates than when their young and have a rubbish aim at catching food.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HI

I GOT THE REPTILE CARPET FROM Zoo Med Repti Cage Carpet - Evolution Reptiles I THINK THERE ALSO A MEMBER OF RFUK, AND THIS WAS THE CHEAPEST I FOUND IT, PLUS COMES IN DIFFERENT COLOURS, AND AS FOR CLEANING IT, IT CAN BE HOOVERED AND ANY DRY BITS GO AWAY WITH EASE, BUT YER ONCE A WEEK OR SO JUST HAND WASH IT IN THE SINK, SEEMPLES, BUT IT LOOK ALOT NICER THAN NEWSPAPER AND IS ALOT BETTER THAN SAND AND WOODCHIPS, NO CHANCE OF THE LIZARD EATIN IT!!:2thumb:

·
Registered
12,922 Posts
I GOT THE REPTILE CARPET FROM Zoo Med Repti Cage Carpet - Evolution Reptiles I THINK THERE ALSO A MEMBER OF RFUK, AND THIS WAS THE CHEAPEST I FOUND IT, PLUS COMES IN DIFFERENT COLOURS, AND AS FOR CLEANING IT, IT CAN BE HOOVERED AND ANY DRY BITS GO AWAY WITH EASE, BUT YER ONCE A WEEK OR SO JUST HAND WASH IT IN THE SINK, SEEMPLES, BUT IT LOOK ALOT NICER THAN NEWSPAPER AND IS ALOT BETTER THAN SAND AND WOODCHIPS, NO CHANCE OF THE LIZARD EATIN IT!!:2thumb:
Cheers :2thumb:.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts