Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
A little beauty you got there. I've only had my boa a week to, handled for the first time tonight they're awesome snakes aren't they.

·
Registered
725 Posts
A little beauty you got there. I've only had my boa a week to, handled for the first time tonight they're awesome snakes aren't they.
i second how awesome they are ; soft as puppies when you handle them (most of them) and when theres any food they eat without fail )

·
Registered
530 Posts
i second how awesome they are ; soft as puppies when you handle them (most of them) and when theres any food they eat without fail )
I was a little nervous i will admit as this is my first snake but all went well :2thumb:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Gorgeous snake just started a Boa thread if you wana show her off hoping to get a good thread goin of these great snakes:2thumb:
ill get mine on there tomorrow as need some updated pics as grown abit over the month ive had him
ps its a good idea that thread as boas are seriously getting alot more popularity

·
Registered
166 Posts
and a lot of people want the normal standard style BCI because they can look different in so many ways, some have lots of black dots others have none at all thats why i love BCI's and there nice bulky size

·
Registered
725 Posts
and a lot of people want the normal standard style BCI because they can look different in so many ways, some have lots of black dots others have none at all thats why i love BCI's and there nice bulky size
yeah they are so cool i have a hypo but even they vary massively i like the contrast of the tails compared to there normal full body colour

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Aw she so cute and teeny! :) congrats

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks all. see ate on tues eve so not got here out, tonight she is very active around her tank. so mite get her out tomorrow eve and giv her a bath.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well she is getting on well, she shed just other day and the old skin measured in at just over 2ft!

and i dont want a bath! i want ot go over here.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts