Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i picked up my new bocs on saturday and they said she was ready to shed, i think thats what he said anyway lol. how can my missis help the bosc out, but she is still alittle scared of us?

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
just give the viv a spray in the morning as this will raise humidity and help with the sloughing...if it's too dry they can sometimes have problems...don't make it too wet but a good spray every morning until they shed will help....don't spray the bosc themselves as it can stress them out a bit.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok lovly job thanks alot for the help. its sorta use to me as i gave it a treat of chickin strips today and she was taking it out of my hand, but when my hand went in she ducked her head down a little so.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
they are always a bit shy at first but she will settle..i would leave her to get to know her viv before handling....a good spray should help her along...

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks very much for ya help.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
dont know about everyone else though dean mentioned it but our boscs dont ever seem to shed in one go but bits at a time. currently dons shedding around the under belly area and his legs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts