·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a mate for my female DJJ the other day! :2thumb:

Heres the lady herself, My Diamond Jungle Jag

and her posing for a picture

and this is her mate a Diamond Jungle bred by xxsassyminxxx on here

Sorry about my grubby hands, I work in a cafe making coffees all day, and my hands have a nice brown sheen to them because of it!

They act as different as they look, Shes a vicious little t*#t and hes as gentle as you like!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are looking really good :2thumb:
Think that's a diamond jungle coastal isn't it!?
Honestly I couldnt tell you mate, theres pictures of the dame and sire on this thread, Hes from the second pair, The one without the jag. Let me know what you think mate! and why if you dont mind, Im still new to carpets!

Looking good matey :2thumb:
Thank you mate! Shes a awesome feeder by the way even tried to eat my hand

I know, I know. Gloves and a hook with a little carpet shame on me! :lol2:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Honestly I couldnt tell you mate, theres pictures of the dame and sire on this thread, Hes from the second pair, The one without the jag. Let me know what you think mate! and why if you dont mind, Im still new to carpets!

Thank you mate! Shes a awesome feeder by the way even tried to eat my hand

I know, I know. Gloves and a hook with a little carpet shame on me! :lol2:
No link mate but pretty sure i know the pairing which was a diamond jungle to coastal so would technically be classed as 50% coastal! So diamond jungle coastal!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
They are gorgeous! i love the feisty girl, shes adorable!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Awesome looking carpets :)

Ryan

·
Registered
671 Posts
As if your GTP's weren't stunning enough:notworthy:. You now go and add some really good looking carpets to the mix.\nice one:2thumb:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Just checked and he is a diamond jungle coastal my mistake!
Wasn't having a go and there is nothing wrong with as you put it a mongrel,
Just think its good to know these things from the off set especially if planning to breed from it in the future, that way you know what's in the blood of the hatchlings! Far to much breeding of unknowns in carpets at the moment IMO!
Like I said though good looking snakes :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As if your GTP's weren't stunning enough:notworthy:. You now go and add some really good looking carpets to the mix.\nice one:2thumb:
Well I was going to sell my little male sorong and buy a female djj to make jagpondros BUT as you know "he" is a she so I kept her and fell a little but in love with my djj attitude an all, So I went and got another carpet to be her mate when shes old enough!

Thank you all!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wasn't having a go and there is nothing wrong with as you put it a mongrel,
Just think its good to know these things from the off set especially if planning to breed from it in the future, that way you know what's in the blood of the hatchlings! Far to much breeding of unknowns in carpets at the moment IMO!
Like I said though good looking snakes :2thumb:
I didnt think you were having a good mate! Glad you pointed it out, I was joping to keep him in a 4x2x2 but with the coastal influence he might be too big for that!

Im pretty chuffed with my pair, just gotta add a granite and a axathic and im happy! :2thumb:

·
Registered
812 Posts
I didnt think you were having a good mate! Glad you pointed it out, I was joping to keep him in a 4x2x2 but with the coastal influence he might be too big for that!

Im pretty chuffed with my pair, just gotta add a granite and a axathic and im happy! :2thumb:
No problem, it's a male so a 4x2x2 should be adequate though no guarantee :2thumb:
I should have granites and axanthics for sale next year :whistling2:

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
If he is a diamond x jungle or a diamond x jungle x coastal he is a mutt either way! Even DJJ's are diamond x jungle x coastals so he is the same makeup as her without the jag gene and unrelated so not necessarily a bad thing.

If you want her to calm down ditch the gloves when handling, she will no doubt nip you a few times but will soon learn your scent/taste and will know it gets her no where to bite you. She will then soon associate you with being non hostile and cease the biting as you will then be part of the routine furniture. What you do not want is a big carpet who associates you as a hostile as that is when a bite hurts.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If he is a diamond x jungle or a diamond x jungle x coastal he is a mutt either way! Even DJJ's are diamond x jungle x coastals so he is the same makeup as her without the jag gene and unrelated so not necessarily a bad thing.

If you want her to calm down ditch the gloves when handling, she will no doubt nip you a few times but will soon learn your scent/taste and will know it gets her no where to bite you. She will then soon associate you with being non hostile and cease the biting as you will then be part of the routine furniture. What you do not want is a big carpet who associates you as a hostile as that is when a bite hurts.
I hadnt noticed that either!? So they are both diamond jungle coastals, because the jag morph originally came from a coastal?

As for the gloves, Im guna take them off Im just affraid of flinching and damaging her mouth, I will het more used to being bitten an the gloves will come off then she can get used to the taste of my blood :lol2:
Im going to work with her till she is used to me handling her a bit so when shes big she wont kill me!?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts