Reptile Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night my 09 royal Gemini caught the eye of my cat Gizmo lol. so sat there for an hour watching her and tried a couple of time to get to Gemini. Gemini was also interested in my cat =]. could get any photos of her tried to get in though
but heres some photos =]

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol soooo cute :flrt:
would dare put my cat that close to my snake. really looked like my cat wanted to "play" with the snake lol

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what snake is that?

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Reckon the snakes in my house would be more interested in the cats to be honest. Its always good to have mammals around the house. Keeps them feeding.

·
Registered
598 Posts
o hope she settled all well :2thumb:, i bit the cat will be like "yammi" lol
i think its about time to realise snakes can be friends with cat :no1:
i have same cat as yours lol and its a female :no1:

MiSsSsSsSsSsSiNg HeR LOLz...

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
are cat shadow is obessed with trying to sleep under the Boa Viv but as she has a healing wound on her leg that has a tendancy to bleed im reluctant to let her in the rep room:lol2:

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Dan our maine coon always 'Helps' me with my rack cleaning, and really enjoys jumping into tubs of Aspen, which sticks to him like glue.
He's obsessed by the Royals.
And a Big fan of escaped crickets -)
Must be catching - Keiko my tabby and white heinz 57 helps me out too. First one in any big tubs (easier to tub her than a snake) or jumps in the rubbish bag before I put anything in it. Obsessed with my snakes, especially the royal and also a cricket lover extraordinaire (which is just as well cause there are bucket loads of the little sods in the house - I need cricket traps!). Awesome sauce :)

·
Registered
871 Posts
2 of my dogs couldn't care less about my snakes, but the 3rd, the boy loves them! He would sit and look into their tanks all day if I let him. He can't get enough.
He wants to eat them I think.

I wonder if he'll be so confident when the boa gets big.

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Dan our maine coon always 'Helps' me with my rack cleaning, and really enjoys jumping into tubs of Aspen, which sticks to him like glue.
He's obsessed by the Royals.
And a Big fan of escaped crickets -)
Hes so gorgous!!!

Were getting ours in about 4 weeks :D

And cute pics. My cats like watching snakes too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts