Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share a few pics of my four lovely cats with you all. :flrt:

This is Poppy. She's not too photogentic I guess, so it's pretty hard to get decent pictures of her. :blush:

Next we have Poppy's brother, Tyke. We've had them both since they were both kittens and they're now around 12-13 years old.

He's a bit of a poser. ;)

This is Jimmy. Think he's nearly 2 years old now. We found him as a tiny kitten playing with the traffic in a B&Q car park next to a motorway so obviously, we had to bring him home. Cleaned him all up and took care of him and now he's just a naughty little bugger. Bit of a character though, always up to something. :lol2:

And this is our latest addition, Eddie, who seemed to have joined our household around February time. No idea where he came from as we hadn't seen him around our neighbourhood before he came to us. He came in through our cat flap, ate the other cats food, slept in their beds and has just never left since. He's got such soft fur though, and his feet seem quite big in comparison with our other 3. :lol2: He's also got a lovely personality... He is a gorgeous cat though, so we don't mind if he's decided to adopt us. :flrt:

Hope you enjoyed my pictures! And all 4 of them say hello in a catty sort of way. :whistling2: :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Mica

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gorgeous kitties!!!
Thanks! :)

Zoee said:
There all so lovely :notworthy:

Ive got both old now though ones 13 and other 11.

Hehe thanks. I think Poppy has aged 'well', she's still quite agile for an old woman. :lol2: Tyke however, is going a bit stiff in the hips now which is quite sad to see really. I try to help by carrying him up and down the stairs sometimes though. :blush:

·
Registered
25,485 Posts
They are all beautiful puds!! :D

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
....Jimmy is not a lovely kitty... he is a little bugger.

Edwards and Poppy however...=D...so cute

And Tyke...Doenst like me...So...Hes still cute though in his own special way...

I like all your animals though mish...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! : victory:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts