Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was feeding him some crickets out of a tub,and he climbed on it like he usually does and he usally likes to stay out the viv for a while so i put the tub up on some drawers but it kind of lost balence and he fell to the floor!!:(
will he be ok.....he walked back onto my hands fine and back into his viv but not sure if it could have internal effects???

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
if he seems ok he prolly is, just keep an eye on him and maybe not do that again... :)

edit ,that was assuming the tub fell, not just the cham, if it was just the cham then its not your fault but is he pissed?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah it was the tub which fell......i do this all the time tho and he just sits there on the tub and has lunch....its never fell before...he also landed on some soft clothes so he prob is ok......he kinda flipped n landed feet first so not on his head or anything

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
hey, we have all done it [not exactly but you know]

glad he is ok dude, bet it gave you a fright.

·
Registered
270 Posts
mine done a nose dive off a stool and fell about a foot , he was running across the back of the settee then on to the stool and slipped off lol he was a bit shaken but was fine , i picked him up and he hissed at me but then run up my arm and onto my head and sat there for about an hour then came back down , its best if you feed outside the viv in a cricket tub to put a stone or weighted item in the bottom then it wont topple off unless he falls of the end :lol2:
but as said just keep an eye and make sure hes walking properly and hes grasping his branches with its feet properly

cheers rob

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gave me a fright indeed,screamed like a girl lol....yeah sure hel be fine thanks guys

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
and sorry for messin you around with the waxworm/moth thing the other week dude ;)

·
Registered
950 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts