·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thread to post pics of my chondros

Tito my 08 male Sorong

Mogwai my 08 male Biak

Luna my 10 female Jayapura

Yago my 11 female Sorong (not finished her change yet)

Isis my unsexed 11 Cyclops (not finished his change yet)

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yago is certainly my favourite out of these; but they are all such graceful creatures!
Yago! Im a little surprised, She is coming along nicely, I nearly sold her as I wanted a female and I thought she was male, I had her sexed because the buyer wanted to be sure and turns out he is a she! Hence the name :whistling2:
I decided to keep her and now Im super glad as her stripe is becoming really pronounced! Shes going to be Tito's make when shes only enough!

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Yago! Im a little surprised, She is coming along nicely, I nearly sold her as I wanted a female and I thought she was male, I had her sexed because the buyer wanted to be sure and turns out he is a she! Hence the name :whistling2:
I decided to keep her and now Im super glad as her stripe is becoming really pronounced! Shes going to be Tito's make when shes only enough!
Yeah, I love the softness and subtlety of her colour; it's very calming!

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Love the Biak which are my favourite of the Chondros. One day I will own one again.

·
Registered
845 Posts
That Jayapura is cracking!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love the Biak which are my favourite of the Chondros. One day I will own one again.
Cheers Im pretty chuffed with him! Nit sure aboutthe "him" bit though as "he" is massive compared to the others!

That Jayapura is cracking!
Thank you shes a bit of a tricky feeder so far though hut soon she will eat!

Sorry, Tito hands down winner in the looks department! Is he really purple?
Purple!? I cant see that but im a bit colourblind! He is as the picture shows it take me ages to get a poctjat showed hos colours but Im happy with that one! He has a lot of blue and seems to get more each shed!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
beaaaaaaaaaautiful! and mogwai is a stunner!

Reactions: Tim85

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Great group.
Is there a way of knowing what theyll turn like after the change. Im guessing theres no way of knowing 100% but can you assume that certain ones will stay yellow and green.

Id love to keep a pair eventually and love the look of mogwai. That half yellow half green colour is stunning

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you everyone! : victory:

Great group.
Is there a way of knowing what theyll turn like after the change. Im guessing theres no way of knowing 100% but can you assume that certain ones will stay yellow and green.

Id love to keep a pair eventually and love the look of mogwai. That half yellow half green colour is stunning
The thing with gtps is that there no way o knowing what tey will look loke when older, You can have a rough idea from the dame and sire but even that isnt a garantee! Im guessing that Mogwai cane from High yellow parents but een plain looking chondros can produce crazy looking offspring!

Just to show you what I mean this is Isis when I got her

an this is her now

and Yago when I got her

compared to her now

·
Banned
233 Posts
thank you everyone! : victory:

The thing with gtps is that there no way o knowing what tey will look loke when older, You can have a rough idea from the dame and sire but even that isnt a garantee! Im guessing that Mogwai cane from High yellow parents but een plain looking chondros can produce crazy looking offspring!

Just to show you what I mean this is Isis when I got her

an this is her now

and Yago when I got her

compared to her now

Coming on very nicely, so love GTP's

·
Registered
491 Posts
nawww is that my old boy i see? mog, what a great name for him. glad to see hes settled in nicely :flrt:

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nawww is that my old boy i see? mog, what a great name for him. glad to see hes settled in nicely :flrt:
It is indeed! Hes feeding every time I offer! and is a big lad! Im hoping to breed from him next year! but still not sure hes a he though,

The blue on Isis is starting to come though!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts