Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cry:

The culprit was a rock, it was entirely my fault for not securing it on the bottom of the viv, normally I'm so careful, but not careful enough. He managed to dig his way underneath it where the weight crushed him, sorry Bobba

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
oh babe, im so sorry to hear this, big hugs to you, think thats a valuable lesson from everyone with herps tho.

U know where i am if ya need me babe, ill be able to chat on msn bout 1ish too if ur on ((((HUGS))))))

RIP bobba xxx

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well after all he went through at the shop, being badly cared for, malnourished, underweight, small, bones sticking out etc, he got to a point where his hip bones didnt stick out in the slightest, let alone his tail bone and he was off the wax worms because I thought he might end up TOO fat, and then that happened.

He did really well, and made a really fast recovery, and then because of my negligence he died anyway. My other half bless him said he was doing what he loved most...digging, then it all went black and he woke up in the big desert in the sky. No pain, no suffering. He's a good un, my Stuart.

Anyway, Bob was a brave soldier, and I'm gonna miss him. Elvis is still doing her thing, she is banned from eating waxies for life, I never saw a collared that fat before, lol

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
sorry to hear that :cry:

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
sorry for you loss :cry:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts