636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
first time ive posted pics.
first is my prize possesion,
female granite het albino -Fluffy
shes cb11 and around 6 foot.
eating a large rat or a few small rats every 2 weeks

second is my newest snake a cb12 albino granite male - Zeek,
looking to breed him and fluffy in 2-3 years, theyre both very reduced pattern so i'd like tos ee if that rubs off onto any of the babies even though it's not genetic

then i have my pair of normal burms.
the lighter one is my male het green brian and the darker is my female normal angelica. shes a very good eater taking 2 smaller or 1 big rabbit every 3-4 weeks and her head is huge! shes so tame. brian just likes rats and hes very stubborn. angelica is in shed in these pics

let me know what you think

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stunning mate loving the albino granite :2thumb:
Thanks mate, hes exactly like my female granite in every way. was a little feisty :censor: when younger, and i think he'll grow like her, the tamest snake i have. and theyre both very reduced in pattern:2thumb:

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Thanks mate, hes exactly like my female granite in every way. was a little feisty :censor: when younger, and i think he'll grow like her, the tamest snake i have. and theyre both very reduced in pattern:2thumb:
granites are one the nicest burm morphs going i think i had a male a female at one point both amazing with great pattern's

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
granites are one the nicest burm morphs going i think i had a male a female at one point both amazing with great pattern's
yeah theyre my favourite!
going to get another female granite i think:D

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Nice burms :) i intend on adding a femlae grnaite to my collection this year myself, already have a male albino granite and i think a non-albino burm will mix things up nicely :)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice burms :) i intend on adding a femlae grnaite to my collection this year myself, already have a male albino granite and i think a non-albino burm will mix things up nicely :)
i think i shall invest in another granite female and just a albino:D

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
get brian his own tank we all know wat its lyk bein with the other half 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!! lol,, nice burms thou fella! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts