Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I have only just mastered the art of photo uploading, i thought i'd introduce everyone to my family...
Oscar, THE daddy
big *ss corn, 5 ft and unweighable on my scales (my scales only go to 500)
Prince
3 year old little darlin'
Sophia
The house snake
Emma
a skitty teenager with ADHD!!
Rhani
Stroppy little b*gger
Rodney
...an idiot
Munch
the baby aka the escape artist
Silas
according to ace-reptiles.co.uk (mentioning no names *cough cough*) this is a sunglow... and you would not believe the argument they made for that after he was delivered, but thats another thread.
Anna-Lucia (wonder where thats from...) aka the princess
The boyfriend will go before she does
And of course the latest edition to the family, my little Sheila
she just cant catch crickets no matter how hard she tries
So what do you make of our little crew?

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
you are very lucky to have such a nice collectoin they are all stunning im trying to convince my fella to let me get a lav or an albino but hes havin none of it :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea they're both on our wish list too lol

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
wow,,,some stunners there,,,really like anna-lucia,but they are all great,,,,man,why did i have to get into corns,i know what you all mean by you cant stop at 1 or 2.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea we first got Munch as a pet, then silas as a friend for her, then anna coz she's beautiful, then rodney coz i felt sorry for him, then the rest just appeared gradually, think they found us rather than we found them. wouldnt have it any other way tho

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lookin good luc lol

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Your family is really sweet. It is funny how they find you though isn't it?! Im not sure which I prefer yet...corns or royals. Not had them long.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
nice collection there :!: just got my first corn the other week there and have fallen for them although my first love is my royals :!: :!: :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts