Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
nothing :cry: but she did cut herself and we think she had an infection, but you've only had her for a week so don't worry too much, they arn't the easiest of snakes to keep, make sure she has lots of hides, she may just need time to settle in, i had 2 CRBs and the other once wouldn't eat at first but now shes eating a fluff & a pinkie at a time every 5/6 days, just give her a bit of time and don't start to worry unless she gets thin, make sure she has plenty of fresh water to drink aswell as they like to drink alot!! Hope everything goes ok :)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
nothing :cry: but she did cut herself and we think she had an infection, but you've only had her for a week so don't worry too much, they arn't the easiest of snakes to keep, make sure she has lots of hides, she may just need time to settle in, i had 2 CRBs and the other once wouldn't eat at first but now shes eating a fluff & a pinkie at a time every 5/6 days, just give her a bit of time and don't start to worry unless she gets thin, make sure she has plenty of fresh water to drink aswell as they like to drink alot!! Hope everything goes ok :)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
lol i haven't had a problem with that at all, got another one yesterday (before we realised Akira had gone :cry: ) and shes a little sweetie too, proper little pigs when they want to be, just take a bit of time to settle, I'm sure you'll be fine!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.