1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to show off my doggies :)

Brody - 7.5 year old terrierxcollie

Taz - 5 year old staffy x something

Odin - 4 and a half month old terrier x collie (Brodys pup)

Domino - 4 and a half month old terrier x collie (brodys pup, odins brother)

Richard - 11 year old collie x lab

just thought i'd share

enjoy

Elisha

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its nice to hear people call richard gorgeous, i totally agree, he was a rescue dog, and a lovely addition to the pack! he apparently hated other dogs and cats, but he settled with mine, as if he had been here all along! most people think he is ugly :(

·
Pets are a luxury!!!
28,359 Posts
With a face like that how could anyone call him ugly:bash: hes beautiful and his eyes shine with the wisdom of his years:flrt: How long have you had him?

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
its nice to hear people call richard gorgeous, i totally agree, he was a rescue dog, and a lovely addition to the pack! he apparently hated other dogs and cats, but he settled with mine, as if he had been here all along! most people think he is ugly :(

i agree with shell how can anyone call such a handsome old boy ugly

he is lovely and them pups are just so cute :flrt::flrt:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i got him september 08 so year and a half ish now, but as soon as he stepped foot in my house he jumped straight on the couch and lay down, hes a proper old mans dog and loves a cuddle, proper wise old man!

He was going to get PTS by the owner coz her son was moving out and didnt want him anymore since he wasnt there to look after Richard, poor thing, no rescue homes would take him in either :( so i said, thats it , theres nothing wrong with him, i'll take him, and hes been here ever since.

hes a right character, if you dont stroke him, he sits with his back to you, and turns around occasionally with a dirty look!

he's like a grandad to the puppies as well, they really love him to bits, he loves them back when they are not hanging off the side of his face with their teeth!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i agree with shell how can anyone call such a handsome old boy ugly

he is lovely and them pups are just so cute :flrt::flrt:
:flrt: thanks emma :)

·
Pets are a luxury!!!
28,359 Posts
i got him september 08 so year and a half ish now, but as soon as he stepped foot in my house he jumped straight on the couch and lay down, hes a proper old mans dog and loves a cuddle, proper wise old man!

He was going to get PTS by the owner coz her son was moving out and didnt want him anymore since he wasnt there to look after Richard, poor thing, no rescue homes would take him in either :( so i said, thats it , theres nothing wrong with him, i'll take him, and hes been here ever since.

hes a right character, if you dont stroke him, he sits with his back to you, and turns around occasionally with a dirty look!

he's like a grandad to the puppies as well, they really love him to bits, he loves them back when they are not hanging off the side of his face with their teeth!
Awwww, Im so glad you took him on. I find old dogs know which buttons to press and are very clued up on getting their own way:flrt::flrt::flrt: His previous owner sounds a horrid person:bash:

·
Registered
16,519 Posts
i may have to steel Odin (appologies if iv spelt it wrong) u dont mind do u? :lol2:. hes so georg! :mf_dribble: that said they all r :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awwww, Im so glad you took him on. I find old dogs know which buttons to press and are very clued up on getting their own way:flrt::flrt::flrt: His previous owner sounds a horrid person:bash:

ohh yes, knows exactly how to get what he wants! He just comes up to you sits right in front of you and puts his paw on you, and if you move it off, he just waits a second then puts it back until you give him a cuddle, hes a very comfortable pillow as well, and doesnt mind me putting my head on him if i fancy a lie down! :2thumb:

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
ohh yes, knows exactly how to get what he wants! He just comes up to you sits right in front of you and puts his paw on you, and if you move it off, he just waits a second then puts it back until you give him a cuddle, hes a very comfortable pillow as well, and doesnt mind me putting my head on him if i fancy a lie down! :2thumb:
well he found his special place with you :)

he looks like a happy chappy

and i cant believe the pups are 4 months old already :gasp::gasp:

my god dosnt seem like 2 mins they were teeny tinys :flrt::flrt:

·
Registered
17,937 Posts
awwwww puppies ! nice to see you about again hun :)

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Richard is lovely :flrt::flrt::flrt:. Looks more Collie/Staff though :2thumb:. He's got a Staff type head, lovely all the same. I have an oldie too, she's Collie/Whippet & is 13 years young & is the Boss over the Greyhounds:lol2:.

·
Registered
19,844 Posts
Wow i love Domino and his mum they are stunning. The gorgeous old boy looks amazing for his age though. I love the oldies :D

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks guys, yeah, i thought richard was collie x lab but he could have staffie in him!!! who knows??? i love my mongrels :D

brody knows she is stunning, and yes domino is onhis way to being has beautiful as her, she is my baby.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Beautiful dogs, and can I congratulate on the state of Brodeys teeth - they are in lovely condition.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Beautiful dogs, and can I congratulate on the state of Brodeys teeth - they are in lovely condition.
probably all the sticks, fresh bones and coke bottle she loves to chew, never chewed anything as a puppy at all, now if your having a bottle of coke, first thing she does is jump up at you coz she wants to chew the lid off!!!

·
Registered
36,627 Posts
Richard isn't ugly he is a handsome old chap :flrt: i could steal him, and that little Odin :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts