that burms stunning

Reactions: Graz

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very nice.. love the burm :flrt:
thanks :) and yeah he is certainly a handsome chap! :2thumb:

Is this Ian.G "I am going to concentrate on just one species, and sell almost everything except my boas" :whistling2:
well the retics and granite burm were never going...so made sense to pair up the burm, and one ickle dwarf retic is hardly going to make any difference eh :flrt::lol2:

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Those Hypo het Granites are about the best hypo's I have seen, cracking snakes.
I avoided temptation all day except for two breedable female normal royals but somehow discovered a female tiger retic in the car on the way home. Opps!

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
absoloute stonkers!

that burms stunning
thanks mate :2thumb:

Those Hypo het Granites are about the best hypo's I have seen, cracking snakes.
I avoided temptation all day except for two breedable female normal royals but somehow discovered a female tiger retic in the car on the way home. Opps!
yeah they are certainly great hypos! the sunfire coloured up a lot once home and warmed up....so am a lot happier with her now than at first, as I was a little unsure on her tbh at first, fiesty wee cow as well once warmed up! had three nibbles on me already! :flrt::lol2:...nice one one the tiger mate! :2thumb:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Very nice. The sunfire is beautiful.

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice boas :whistling2::lol2:
they are pythons! :crazy::lol2:....in all seriousness as much as I did think about concentrating on mostly all boas, I don`t think it will ever happen...I do have lots of boas, and another one on the way I am paying off, but I cant help being drawn to pythons and colubrids in a big way still :blush:

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
they are pythons! :crazy::lol2:....in all seriousness as much as I did think about concentrating on mostly all boas, I don`t think it will ever happen...I do have lots of boas, and another one on the way I am paying off, but I cant help being drawn to pythons and colubrids in a big way still :blush:
Never thought any different mate :lol2:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts