Reptile Forums banner
2K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  SykeSnake 
#1 ·
picked up these two from pre-arranged trades at the show yesterday, really happy with them both!

female dwarf sunfire 66% poss dh albino genetic stripe

and my male hypo 100% het granite poss het albino burm.

See less See more
#2 ·
very nice.. love the burm :flrt:

#5 ·
thanks :) and yeah he is certainly a handsome chap! :2thumb:

Is this Ian.G "I am going to concentrate on just one species, and sell almost everything except my boas" :whistling2:
well the retics and granite burm were never going...so made sense to pair up the burm, and one ickle dwarf retic is hardly going to make any difference eh :flrt::lol2:

#7 ·
thanks mate :2thumb:

Those Hypo het Granites are about the best hypo's I have seen, cracking snakes.
I avoided temptation all day except for two breedable female normal royals but somehow discovered a female tiger retic in the car on the way home. Opps!
yeah they are certainly great hypos! the sunfire coloured up a lot once home and warmed up....so am a lot happier with her now than at first, as I was a little unsure on her tbh at first, fiesty wee cow as well once warmed up! had three nibbles on me already! :flrt::lol2:...nice one one the tiger mate! :2thumb:

#10 ·
Very nice. The sunfire is beautiful.

#13 ·
they are pythons! :crazy::lol2:....in all seriousness as much as I did think about concentrating on mostly all boas, I don`t think it will ever happen...I do have lots of boas, and another one on the way I am paying off, but I cant help being drawn to pythons and colubrids in a big way still :blush:

#21 ·
Oh my stunning burm! :flrt: He looks even better in these pics, if thats at all possible! :mf_dribble:

#25 ·
Thanks, he is a stunner :no1:

Im not surprised seeing him! He is just stunning! Now im really torn, as much as i love the granites and hypo granites i have to admit, this fella is just jaw droppingly beautiful! :mf_dribble:
he is indeed! I still NEED a hypo granite lol....but this guy is just awesome in his own right :mf_dribble:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.