Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
What a great thread! That looked like a thoroughly fascinating day, and you looked very confident with the snakes : victory:

Lots of terrestrial jobs there - im CRAP with them by comparison with arboreals... i have a baby gabby who i find sooo much harder to deal with than the several-feet-long-pit-vipers :lol2:

Fair play to you - I get hot under the collar with cobras, they certainly aren't to be taken lightly! When do you think you'll look into getting your room ready for your licence?

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a great thread! That looked like a thoroughly fascinating day, and you looked very confident with the snakes : victory:

Lots of terrestrial jobs there - im CRAP with them by comparison with arboreals... i have a baby gabby who i find sooo much harder to deal with than the several-feet-long-pit-vipers :lol2:

Fair play to you - I get hot under the collar with cobras, they certainly aren't to be taken lightly! When do you think you'll look into getting your room ready for your licence?
Honestly it probably won't be for a year or so, I've got a bit of an issue with where I live so it'll have to be in my next house

·
Registered
342 Posts
Great post kelf really enjoyed reading this and looks like you had a fan time there and I'm kinda jealous :2thumb:
If you don't mind me asking how much did you have pay for the day ?

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
looks like a great day chap, i will be getting in contact with them would love to do this handling experience for sure.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aye I was buzzing for days after it - still am now :)
Will have to return one day and beg them to let me play with a monocled cobra again :-D

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.