Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd finally chuck some pics up of the Boa and his nome now it's pretty much finished. He's a Marc Norrie bred Dwarf Pastel, he's about 2 years and 2 months old.

:2thumb:

·
Premium Member
16,486 Posts
tasty

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
Beautiful, stunning... And a great size

I have a few of Marc dwarf boas. He breeds quality.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep he's a good size, don't think he'll really get much bigger than this now. Didn't want a regular BCI as my GF wasn't keen on me having anything crazy and I don't really have room for a larger viv than this one but I'm chuffed with the little dwarf! :) the only problem I have is he doesn't seem to have much of an appetite. I've got all the temps and humidity perfect and he's happy - just not hungry!

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
You're talking about the snake, right? :whistling2:
:gasp: I've just noticed the snake, good job you brought that up mate ! Yer nice snake :whistling2:

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
He's a cracking healthy looking lad.....looks huge for his age - considering he's still got a few years growing left :gasp:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is that really a dwarf? It looks the same size as a standard male common. Beautiful snake
Yeah he's one of Marc's dwarf pastels - he is quite large but I guess it's the same with any snake, genetics are funny things. You still get the odd Hogg Island Boa reaching 10ft+ I suppose. I reckon he will probably end up around 6ft when he's done most of his growing at the most?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just looked and he was born July 2010, so he's about almost 3! Still, more growing to be had.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts