Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I better put a pic up of our pony too, seeing as Stu posted pics of nearly all our other animals!!

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
awww he's lovly used to be into horse's here's a pic of my dads/exgirlfriends horse or pony what eva it is :p..old pic..

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awww Stu would like a traditional gypsy cob like that, looks lovely. Mine is actually a mare though not a he! lol

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
nice pony

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She is Welsh section c, bang up to height 13.2hh which is good cos I ride her as do the kids! I've bred welshies for years but only got her at the mo, but will take a foal off her at some point.
She is a very "good doer" so never loses anything in winter either lol especially at the moment cos shes not being ridden as much as I'm 32 weeks pregnant :)
Glad you all like her she really is a star of a pony! Even our 18 month old son plods about on her, although when I get on she reverts back to being a typical Welsh Cob with fire in her belly :diablo:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
god i wont bring my daughter round yours lol, she wouldnt wanna leave.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
all the way to sunny scotland? might take a while :lol:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Plenty for her to do once shes here!! Got another pony for the kids too, he is 27 and an absolute gent, I can leave the older kids (age 6 and 9) to go ride him across the fields while I am mucking out and know that they will be safe and he will look after them. Must post some pics of him too! :)

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Aww nice pony.

I had an arab x welsh very pretty. Your really lucky to breed them welsh foals are just the cutest, im sooo jealous. :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts