Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my female corn snake is skiny because she laid eggs yesterday morning so a few hours after she layed the eggs i bathed her in 60% poweraid 40% water and a few hours after that i ofered her a fuzzie and she took it.

so im going to bath her in just water tomoz just to hydrate her again she has had a big drink tonight and when its feeding day im going to give her 3 fuzzies and after a few weeks on them im going to give her a hopper evry week then after a few weeks of that i will give her a small mouse after a few weeks of that im going to feed her usual food large mice.

is this ok thanx.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
sounds good to me mate looks like your doing alright keep at it : victory:

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
how skinny is she ? did the fuzzy leave a bulge in her ? although i agree giving her a couple of smaller meals to start with i wouldnt go as small as a fuzzy if she has been taking lge. i would do a couple of feeds with medium size then back to large unless that is even a fuzzy leaves a bulge

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no its didnt leave a bulge i was feeding her on 3 fuzzies a week when she was pregnant untill she stoped eating a week befor she laid eggs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts