Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
thats a little disappointing, i was expecting it to look better. bet it looks better in its viv and nice natural pics taken but they dont look as good out of viv. U need full body shots aswell

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he is very busy at the moment, got a lot of work on with websites! :D
awww I personally think hes lovely, the pics don't really show his body patterns and how beautiful he is damm phone! :cry: he does look more beautiful in his viv, I will try over the next few days to get a better pic, he is a very stunning animal tho! :D

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
was there just the one for sale? Its a shame really not to try to breed them with them being pretty hard to find in the uk.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tombraider said:
was there just the one for sale? Its a shame really not to try to breed them with them being pretty hard to find in the uk.

yes there was only the one, it would be cool tho to breed! :D

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
what kind of set up do they live in? did it cost alot if they are rare?

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
very nice :D

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Blazey said:
what kind of set up do they live in? did it cost alot if they are rare?

i'm just writing what rich says here lol :lol: they live in a similar arboreal style setup as a crested gecko, they need quite a bit of humidity though so it's a good idea to put some of that stuff down that absorbs moisture and expands underneath an inch or so of reptibark and then maybe a little moss on the surface. then just put maybe a center, hollowed out log in the middle for them to climb up and hide inside and add some artificial plants to cover the center and stop them getting stressed. a background is a good idea aswell to climb up and hide against. this is ours.

we put a normal light on for the picture if your wondering! they have a fire glow at night.

phew :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nuttyaboutgeckos said:
very nice :D

Awww thanks! :D I am going to get a pic of him in his viv, when I can hes hiding at the moment! :roll: :lol: :lol: he will look more beautiful! :D

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
is that a glass tank ur keeping it in? do u not put backing paper on to stop the reflections and stuff?

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Blazey said:
is that a glass tank ur keeping it in? do u not put backing paper on to stop the reflections and stuff?

yeah theres a backing at the backing its a wall for it to climb up and the top is mesh not glass and the sides don't reflect that much at all. :D

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
usually u put backing on to stop the affect of the room seeming so big and the rep getting confused.

is ur mossy WC or CB?

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Blazey said:
usually u put backing on to stop the affect of the room seeming so big and the rep getting confused.

is ur mossy WC or CB?

yes I see what you mean, its the only glass tank I have so not up on the whole glass tank thing, will have to get something, or maybe put more greenary around the sides so you can't see the glass!I will stort that out anyways! :D
he is CB! :D

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
nice gecko, cool set up, :D
i have to ask, who is the pic of in your sig?

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
markhill said:
nice gecko, cool set up, :D
i have to ask, who is the pic of in your sig?

Awww thanks!:) glad you like him and the viv!:)

lol I always get this, its shakria not me I wish it was! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: wait until you see the sig rich is making for me its amazing! :D

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
i hope u mean shakira :p

how do u know he is definately CB, wouldve thought that'd be especially rare in this country and cost a fortune! Unless its an import :p

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Blazey said:
i hope u mean shakira :p

how do u know he is definately CB, wouldve thought that'd be especially rare in this country and cost a fortune! Unless its an import :p

lol yes I shakira lol! my typing is horrible! :oops:

the guy we know at the pet shop, got him from a breeder and he knows the actual age of him so i'm taking his word for it. i suppose unless you see the rep in the first days of life you can never be 100% sure. It isn't at all skitty like a wc! the reason they cost so much is because exports of wc's have been banned from there region as far as i know.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
doesnt stop foreign imports though. I'd have asked to see the parents :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts