Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
leila hes lovely. :D . If that Richs hand and he is standing on. Your mossy looks massive. How big are they or is it just the angle of the camera playing tricks :D

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tombraider said:
leila hes lovely. :D . If that Richs hand and he is standing on. Your mossy looks massive. How big are they or is it just the angle of the camera playing tricks :D

Awww thanks max! :D yes its richs hand and he is quite big hes 9 inches and hes stocky, he makes my crestie look tiny and was only saying what a big crestie he is to you the other day! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
omg ur soooo mean!! I lurrrrrvvvveeeee mossy's!! It was a toss up between them or my cave geckos!! Ur very lucky hes a stunner!!!

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nat said:
omg ur soooo mean!! I lurrrrrvvvveeeee mossy's!! It was a toss up between them or my cave geckos!! Ur very lucky hes a stunner!!!

Awww thanks nat!xxxxx I was thinking no one liked him! :cry: :cry:( apart from max!) :D I thought you might like him! :D yes he is lovely isn't he, you should see him in his viv he is more beautiful! :D

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
nice R.chahoua you have there....your one is really cool :D
a pair is on my future want list(males are easy to get round here just females lol)

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rankindude2 said:
nice R.chahoua you have there....your one is really cool :D
a pair is on my future want list(males are easy to get round here just females lol)

Awww thanks, where abouts are you??

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
littlelinnnies said:
Nat said:

Awww thanks nat!xxxxx I was thinking no one liked him! :cry: :cry:( apart from max!) :D I thought you might like him! :D yes he is lovely isn't he, you should see him in his viv he is more beautiful! :D
haha i think there is little chance of no1 liking him babe...he is a stunner!!
Would love to see some viv piccies if u have em? with him in i mean, not just the viv lol xx

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nat said:
littlelinnnies said:
Nat said:

haha i think there is little chance of no1 liking him babe...he is a stunner!!
Would love to see some viv piccies if u have em? with him in i mean, not just the viv lol xx

Aww thanks nat! :D xxxx

got this last night, I think it shows hes colours off well! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts