Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tombraider said:
I see you decided to get him :D He looks very handsome bit like a duck :lol:

Awww poor thing, hes upset doesn't wanna look like a duck! :?
hes really beautiful you should see him, the picture doesn't show off how beautiful he is! :D lol maxine you were only telling me the other day to get two! :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
lol he is lovely, i was joking about the duck but it does look like he has a beak in the photo :lol: I wish i lived that little bit nearer so i could pop round for a nosey at all the reps you have now.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tombraider said:
lol he is lovely, i was joking about the duck but it does look like he has a beak in the photo :lol: I wish i lived that little bit nearer so i could pop round for a nosey at all the reps you have now.

yeah he does a bit lol, hes really nice and calm aswell, lovely colour! :D
yeah it would be nice if you lived near you would be more than welcome! :D
my fiance and me are making our own viv now to put him in ( never made one before wish us luck lol) I'll post up pics if it looks good, if it's shit I won't, the stuff only cost us £30 for a four foot one! :shock: we were going to spend £139 on a fully built one glad we didn't now! :D

heres a pic of his face you can see it better!

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Theres something wrong with my internet connection again and no pics are loading :? Cant even get on msn :( I will keep checking see if the photos show up.

Good luck with the viv building :D

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
hey tombraider somtimes msn wont let you log in *if* your date and time is wrong on your computer aslways used to happen to me worth a try :)

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Thanks for the help weelad but my time and date are correct. I think I may need a new pc as I have been having trouble with it since yesterday and most of the time the only web site i can access is this one :?

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awww thanks weelad! :D Yeah the vivs going great, not finsihed yet as we need to buy something else tomorrow, put him in a spare viv until tomorrow! :D

1 - 20 of 132 Posts