Reptile Forums banner

My Fijis are home

887 views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  Jinx 
#1 ·
They are finally home after picking them up in Hamm. Although they were stressed from travel (as it took 16 hours to get home as I broke down in Germany, nightmare) they seem to have settled in well. I have built them a massive enclosure which took me ages, and now I'm behind on my work. They seem to be enjoying it quite a bit (they'd better!) and he has now calmed now from biting her. Here are a few pics to show:

These are only a few of my collection, I will add on later it's just that I can't upload for some reason. Anyway, they are adorable and incredibly friendly. Worth every penny!
Thanks
Luke

See less See more
#10 ·
Very nice mate.
very, very, very Nice.

#13 ·
Thanks for the replies. Yes, they were rather expensive, but I have been saving up for them for a while and they were worth it. The viv wasn't easy to build. It was actually quite fustrating as some pieces don't fit together etc,, but managed to get it good in the end. That also cost a bundle.
They're great fun too.
Thanks again
Luke

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.