Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my first baby spider gecko hatched early this morning, what a great surprise to wake up too, it made my day seeing that little face looking up :2thumb:

s/he is soooo cute so i thought i would put some pic's up to show it off!!!!

now just got to wait for the other 10 to hatch :lol2:

hope u like as much as i do!!!!

thanks for looking :2thumb:

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
aww that cute kinda like Gollum from lord of the rings, in a cute way :lol2:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Thats wicked :2thumb: never seen a spider gecko before.....it does resemble a little alien aswell!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Your little one looks great :). Congrats. I would love to one day have one of these geckos, odd looking little things:D.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow he looks great :) like a little alien.

Congratulations :)
Ahhhh thats amazing, well done you !
aww that cute kinda like Gollum from lord of the rings, in a cute way :lol2:
thanks guy's, yeah it does look like an alien :lol2: they do look better when they get bigger :2thumb:

Thats wicked :2thumb: never seen a spider gecko before.....it does resemble a little alien aswell!
they are rare gecko's not many about imparently but there be a few more about now :lol2:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your little one looks great :). Congrats. I would love to one day have one of these geckos, odd looking little things:D.
thank u.... they are absolutly amazing gecko's, they are also amazing to watch, the thngs they get upto has me in stiches :lol2: i would recommend these little guy's to anyone they really are just fan-tas-tic :2thumb:

·
Registered
390 Posts
omg they are amazing!!! They look so different (in a good way) :2thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Congrats on your very cute hatchling :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just to give u guy's some idea of this little one size i just taken these pic's next to a penny.....

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thats gorgeous :flrt: im so jealous. i want one, my own little alien :flrt::lol2:

You got any pics of the parents?

thank u..... some of these little aliens :lol2: will be up for sale in the very near future :whistling2::whistling2:

have put some picture's of the parents in this thread already :2thumb::2thumb:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts