Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey lads and ladies,

I'm starting my own clothing design's and this is my first design printed up and ready to go!! obviously sales from this one will put the next deisgn on the shelf. They are completely customisable, so you can have almost any size, colour shirt or colour ink you'd like. If you want to personalise it, for 7 pounds i can either print your name or a phrase on the back or have you name or that embroided on the chest. i can the item made and dispatched within approxmiatly 3 days. So excited about this so if your interested in any let me know and we can go from there Thanks For looking!!

White on red looks great this hood is 16 pounds! ! !

This is my hood and the amount of people who ask me bout it!! its 20 for this one as its a zip hood.

The shirts are 10 pounds each and can be printed on the back or the front

Track suit bottoms are 11 pounds each i am thinking of making the design smaller and having it near the ankle so let me know what you think!

Thanks guys hope you like and more designs to follow shortyl i hope!!!

·
Registered
19,347 Posts
I love the logo, its very striking! thumbs up from me!

needs a catch name...or do you have one already? xxx

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love the logo, its very striking! thumbs up from me!

needs a catch name...or do you have one already? xxx
After a lot of ill treatment to my dad in life, my "clothes" are gonna be called justice, there will be tags in the shirts saying official justice. lol

i quite like it. do you plan on filling the logo in with colour or leaving it blank.
at the moment it will be left blank due to the cost of making the screen but for the future as this is my flagship design, fill it in, maybe a few colours too

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
and i think youre right about the jogging bottoms..The design on the ankle would look better(but thats just my opinion!).I want some in black btw..with the logo in red..Ill pm you

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Can you get joggin bottoms with elasticated ankles? Would be interested in them with elesticated ankles and the design on the ankle too - grey with black :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can you get joggin bottoms with elasticated ankles? Would be interested in them with elesticated ankles and the design on the ankle too - grey with black :D
Pm'd Ya try and get in touch asap and i might be able to get them out today for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts