Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone...

Well, i finally managed to talk everyone into letting me buy a snake and after lengthy conversation i went with a corn snake.

Its only a baby and a "caramel" corn. He/she is wonderful, currently hiding away so no pictures yet and i really want to let him/her settle before i go shoving a camera in its face.

Totally forgot to ask about the sex of it so i need to find that out lol.

Its name is Jaan got the R.U.B all set up and I'm looking into a new viv for when its older... My mission now i have as many reps as i'm allowed is to make ALL of the vivs as perfect for them as possible.

So any suggestions/tips/hints/tricks whatever most welcome and will try and post pictures as soon as i can :2thumb:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Congrats, hope u get more in future

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I undoubtedly will lol

Heres some pictures because i'm weak and couldn't resist!

It decided the best hide would be underneath the kitchen roll (Hence why there is nothing as substrate in the pics) :whistling2:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
my advice is - don't get many. less you have more attention they get. and one thing for sure - they bite back for that:2thumb:. welcome

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
aww congrats and he/she is gorgeous! got my first last Sunday - went and bought another this Sunday - they're so addictive I'm sure you'll have more!:no1:

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol thanks :)

I only really want to keep a smaller collection of reps to be honest - the smaller my collection the more money i have to spend on them and make them all happy little critters : victory:

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
We all start of with the 'i'll just have one or two' idea but it never lasts! :lol2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts