Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow that was cool just fed my king for the first time no problems at all took about 3 seconds and bam! wooo now gotta wait til i can do it again :p... or i might have to buy loads of snake's :lol:

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
don't see many people with just one mate. i bough my first just after new years eve. pucking up my 4th on monday! very addictive hobby

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
aww its brilliant i was well chuffed :p one lil question how long after will the lump start to disapear i cant see a lump anymore... thought it might take a lil longer

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah just wondered coz the lump was harldy showing like half hour after seemed like it went easy

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Should really leave em be till you see the first signs of poo in the viv usually 2- 3 days after the feed as long as temps are correct.which i have no doubt they are fella, but like i said just leave em be till you see the first signs or sign of poo in the habitat.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Reading posts like this really get me wanting my snake NOW...got to wait till the weekend though, never mind.

Slapshot

·
Registered
62 Posts
congrats matey i know how you feel tho. i just got this desert king on sunday and i didnt realise you werent supposed to feed them straight away. not that it mattered he wolfed it down! im not supposed to handle him for a week or two while he settles in but its really tempting me their such amazing animals its like being told not to touch the big red button!

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n26/desertking06/fluffy004.jpg

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
a weak?.. i left it like 2 days then started handling she seems fine i couldnt wait a weak :shock: good luck if you can lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
nah already handled him today, he didnt musk, didnt defecate ..what a good little snake. having said that as soon as i put him back in his viv he dissapeared beneath the substrate :)

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
glad it fed,I love to watch my snakes feed,gutted that I never get to see my Royal though, she refuses food if offered out of her viv, and wont eat if you watch her. :(. I just have to be careful she doesnt swallow any substrate.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts