Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've listed my first ever lot of eggs on ebay.
I have sold privately before but never listed on Ebay before.

Started the listing off at £12 for 12 Eggs. Yes! 12 poland Eggs. My Girls have been laying like the clappers this month. Hubby doesn't want the big bator on yet, So just got my Suro running and about to start up a Hova for my Goose and Guinea Fowl Eggs.

Any Money I raise from selling Hatching Eggs will be going towards my rescued animals and to buy a new Suro 20 Digital incubator to expand on my Free School Hatching.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220769891557

·
Registered
15,421 Posts
correct me if im wrong but i thought it was illegal to sell eggs......
You shall be corrected! These eggs that Laura is selling are for pople to artificially incubate & hatch their own Polish chickens. Its not illegal to sell eggs for hatching, Ebay has loads of hatching eggs listed!

BTW Laura, did you manage to sell your pair of Call Ducks?

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, Colin. Well, someone wanted the drake, the duck has shut up a bit at the moment cause she is freerange now with the other ducks.

And yes, again on the No it is not ILLEGAL to sell Poultry Eggs! Ain't like I am selling Goldfinch eggs swiped from a nest, these are chickens lol

God, if it was illegal to sell poultry eggs then quick, get down to your local shop and warn them fast that the police have been called.

I also sell Quail eggs, Turkey eggs, Chicken Eggs, Duck Eggs etc.
Haven't found anyone to buy Dog Eggs yet tho but I'm still trying on that one lol I have fecking loads of Dog Eggs, daily!

·
Registered
15,421 Posts

·
Registered
15,421 Posts
Yes, Colin. Well, someone wanted the drake, the duck has shut up a bit at the moment cause she is freerange now with the other ducks.

And yes, again on the No it is not ILLEGAL to sell Poultry Eggs! Ain't like I am selling Goldfinch eggs swiped from a nest, these are chickens lol

God, if it was illegal to sell poultry eggs then quick, get down to your local shop and warn them fast that the police have been called.

Haven't found anyone to buy Dog Eggs yet tho but I'm still trying on that one lol I have fecking loads of Dog Eggs, daily!
I'd love a few chickens & a couple of Indian Runner Ducks. Maybe one day. :flrt:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts

Love this one hun, if i could sell all my daily dog eggs, i`d be pretty rich now :lol2::lol2: Just think of all that wasted ready cash we flush & bag up for the bin etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts