Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys!! i have chosen a name for my gecko, im going to call her Ruby. she weighs 72g. shes lovely!! :flrt: what do you think guys?

·
Registered
783 Posts
Lovely :flrt: I like big chunky normals!!!

I have one called Ruby too: victory:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Very nice starter!!!!!!! she is stunning, nice breeding female if you choose to breed

Might sparks off a addiction for you

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
Very nice starter!!!!!!! she is stunning, nice breeding female if you choose to breed

Might sparks off a addiction for you
Dont temp her! :lol2: she will be asking me to bring my males over for her otherwise! (though i only have a normal so far)
I can see her nagging me for my hatchlings when i breed in a year or so!:whistling2: though thats not such a bad thing : victory:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Great leo. Was a sad sale.

Always knew she was a big girl but 72g!! :gasp::gasp::gasp:

Best of luck with her...

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts

Best of luck with her...
Saying that! I thought she was heavyer than vivi! But hes 90 something! but she is rather heavy! perfect breeding weight :whistling2:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Best of luck with her...
thanks!! looking forward to getting her now! she will get treated well. i think she will be the first of many. :lol2:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
thanks!! looking forward to getting her now! she will get treated well. i think she will be the first of many. :lol2:
Most likely. I have had 7 leos in about 4 years. Plus various other animals including my beardie, white's tree frogs, my crestie, plus my dad has had lots of different snakes that I looked after during the week for him for about a year.

Plus spending two weeks work placement at a reptile shop getting hands on experiance on a daily basis. Learning to restrain a big, feisty snake or getting nipped by hatchling carpet pythons, nearly getting tagged by a 6ft pine snake, spending time with a fully grown green iguana, seeing a corn snake hatch. It's great.

Am starting to concentrate more on spiders and inverts now but still have a place for my lizards.

And all this passion for exotics started with 2 little leos...

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
Most likely. I have had 7 leos in about 4 years. Plus various other animals including my beardie, white's tree frogs, my crestie, plus my dad has had lots of different snakes that I looked after during the week for him for about a year.

Plus spending two weeks work placement at a reptile shop getting hands on experiance on a daily basis. Learning to restrain a big, feisty snake or getting nipped by hatchling carpet pythons, nearly getting tagged by a 6ft pine snake, spending time with a fully grown green iguana, seeing a corn snake hatch. It's great.

Am starting to concentrate more on spiders and inverts now but still have a place for my lizards.

And all this passion for exotics started with 2 little leos...
That state ment at the end "And all this passion for exotics started with 2 little leos..." nearly made me cry! so passionate! :flrt:
Shes come out for a wonder today! She loved it! :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That state ment at the end "And all this passion for exotics started with 2 little leos..." nearly made me cry! so passionate! :flrt:
Shes come out for a wonder today! She loved it! :2thumb:
glad to here shes doing ok.:2thumb: thankyou for looking after her for me while i get everything sorted for her.

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
glad to here shes doing ok.:2thumb: thankyou for looking after her for me while i get everything sorted for her.
No problem darling ill let you know how she dose. :flrt:
Sooner we get her in a vivarium the better.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
No problem darling ill let you know how she dose. :flrt:
Sooner we get her in a vivarium the better.
We had her in a great little set up. Two big bits of slate, with loads of little bits used to make hides around pretty much the whole wall of the viv. Looked like an opening in a large rock. Plus somehow managed to get the hides to slope down like caves.

As natural as I could get it anyway...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts