Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got her literally 30 mins ago....she is in the middle of a really bad shed,so were just in the rocess of bathing her....

she`s lovely and tame,looks healthy enough...except the skin.
the previous owner didnt realise she was igong toshed so didnt raise the humiudity....but she`ll be ok next shed

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
lnvexotics said:
just got her literally 30 mins ago....she is in the middle of a really bad shed,so were just in the rocess of bathing her....

she`s lovely and tame,looks healthy enough...except the skin.
the previous owner didnt realise she was igong toshed so didnt raise the humiudity....but she`ll be ok next shed
Good one! Are u by any chance more than a little excited about this baby?? u in a hurry tonight!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep! wanted on for ages.....saw an advert tonight for one near to me so....i had to get her

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
i have put the kibosh on getting anything else for a while :(

unfortunately i cant really afford anything just now :cry: :cry:

look forward to seeing pics when she shiny and new :wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how`s this look now:
just quick bathe and a shower lol
and rubbed the remaining skin off

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
oooo nice retic you have there :D

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
looks great with all that skin off. I'm picking up my first retic in a few weeks. can't wait for that. yours should be a big one i suppose with it being female. mines a male so hopefully won't grow ridiculous

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
400runner said:
looks great with all that skin off. I'm picking up my first retic in a few weeks. can't wait for that. yours should be a big one i suppose with it being female. mines a male so hopefully won't grow ridiculous
maybe they can meet up in the future if you know what i mean lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts