Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry, no pictures of it as it is too graphic*

i was just feeding one of my boys*** when he turned and sank his teeth into the palm of my hand!

a violent struggle then ensued** but i managed to control him.

i am a bit shaken up, but coping. as it's a saturday i feel a hospital trip isn't worth it.

i now feel i have joined the real snake owners club.

L

* actually, i haven't got a macro lens strong enough that could get the tiny wound.
** i was laughing so hard
*** it was my 7 month old house snake!

·
Registered
712 Posts

i was just feeding one of my boys*** when he turned and sank his teeth into the palm of my hand!

i am a bit shaken up, but coping. as it's a saturday i feel a hospital trip isn't worth it.

L

* actually, i haven't got a macro lens strong enough that could get the tiny wound.

:lol2::lol2:

·
Registered
2,764 Posts

L

:lol2::2thumb:

·
Registered
656 Posts
:lol2: its just time be4 my bci gets me my royals have had me . my sis corn has :lol2:but at some time the bci will i gess :lol2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.