Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would share these pics with you as I picked this little guy up yesterday. He is very dark in these pics and he has lightened up since. He's an absolute beauty and I am thrilled to bits with him. They are not great pics but I just took some while he climbed out of the tub then placed him in his viv and left him in peace so as not to stress him.

Hope you like. :flrt:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Stunning little phant, congrats :)

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How could anyone not like! Lol he is just stunning Joanna, can't wait to see the others when you get them and you've got your breeding pairs up and going...I think I will need one of there babies ;) lol
Thanks Amelia. Lol, it will be a long time yet but well worth the wait hopefully.

An absolute little stunner.

You really do like your delicate species don't you? :lol2:
Lol thank and yes it seems that I'm a glutton for punishment. :lol2:

It's crying because it wants to come to be with me :whistling2:
Ha ha, nice one.

Stunning little phant, congrats :)
Thank you. :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Wow!! What an amazing looking species but also looks so delicate!!

Reactions: Iwantone

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aw dont be your be fine :2thumb:
I hope so lol. I'm going to have another peek now he's awake. It took me 10 minutes to find him last time lol as he looks so much like a leaf.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I hope so lol. I'm going to have another peek now he's awake. It took me 10 minutes to find him last time lol as he looks so much like a leaf.
Ha ha that made me :lol2:

Reactions: Iwantone

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Found him lol.
Ha ha!! What was that like nearly 15 mins so longer then last time :lol2: You didnt get him out this time then.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ha ha!! What was that like nearly 15 mins so longer then last time :lol2: You didnt get him out this time then.
Lol I didn't go and look straight away. I won't ae handling him unless necessary as I don't want to stress him.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
great to see you yesterday hun and your new baby is stunning :flrt:
Thanks. It was great to see you too and I look forward to seeing you again in November. x

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.