Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:

·
Registered
38,264 Posts
i see your idiocy isnt limited to one section:whistling2:

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I fail to see how this is a 'laugh joke' to be honest.

·
Registered
38,264 Posts

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
wander if the rats thread was a joke to :hmm:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
That's actually quite pathetic, given that death is not an easy thing to handle and it's a really painful subject to anyone that actually experiences it. It's nothing to joke about.

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
That's actually quite pathetic, given that death is not an easy thing to handle and it's a really painful subject to anyone that actually experiences it. It's nothing to joke about.
Especially when she has a rat that has died, and made a thread saying no-one helped her. Literally at the same time she posted this thread. It is very hard to handle the death, of anything.

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Poor goldie. Can you check you nitrate, Nitrite and ammonia levels for me please? It will attempt to show how your little fishy died.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Poor goldie. Can you check you nitrate, Nitrite and ammonia levels for me please? It will attempt to show how your little fishy died.
i agree

·
Registered
661 Posts
haha

I think shes messin about posted about having a swamp snake or something in her bedroom earlier
...in the lizard section

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.