Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I'll have a Trinket please...:lol: What else is tucked up there that we cant see? Except for corns that is....:lol:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Lol, I can imagine! Id love to have to feed all those hungry little guys!Have you got any other ratsnakes in there? :lol:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Bugger.....I wish I never asked....oooooohhh noooooo.... :cry: :lol:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
No, post the piccies, I have a male Taiwan Beauty and a female Vietnamese Blue Beauty, they are gorgeous snakes, lil bit feisty though, lol... Love all the hatchling containers btw, wish I had the time for that....
Steve

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
You had to go and post didnt you! Theres always someone lol! *Mumbles under breath with jealousy*

They are absolutely gorgeous! By far my favourite snake. The Tai's are my fave, although I do like the Ridleyi :lol:

G

·
Looks good hull.

When we had our shop we could have as many as 300 hatchlings at any time.We had 3 racks built to take 100 of the small cadburies boxes in each.

It was a nightmare come feeding and we used to average 250 pinkies a week in the peak season

·
Registered
675 Posts
cor! I got to see a taiwan beauty in action at the local shop today! beautiful!! they had some baby Blue beauty's? I don't know the correct term, but they were suuuuuuper cute!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.