Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
What is a high contrast? You get high contrast Albinos. Never heard of a normal being called that b4. It is a nice normal though.

·
Registered
579 Posts
very nice normal.

the high contrast is imo another label to get more money for it, lately I see so many people sticking labels on normal wildtype royals, just to get more money for it. it's a shame that people do that

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
it is a high contrast as you can see AND IM NOT SELLING MY BABY
: victory: :lol2:
No offense but my normal is more high contrast than that (he's just a bog standard normal). I think like dutch-pixie said, it is another label being given to normals to get a higher price for them (especially by pet shops as they sell to the public who wouldn't really have a clue what it is).

·
Registered
579 Posts
No offense but my normal is more high contrast than that (he's just a bog standard normal). I think like dutch-pixie said, it is another label being given to normals to get a higher price for them (especially by pet shops as they sell to the public who wouldn't really have a clue what it is).

thank you, that was indeed what I was saying

·
Registered
10,619 Posts
its a nice CLEAN example of a normal royal, not high contrast
that label is reserved for albinos only...

·
Registered
10,619 Posts
Seen a few shops selling "high Contrast" royals recently :bash:
naughty !!!
reminds me of 'pastel sibling' and 'lesser sibling', which are in fact 100% normal

·
Registered
283 Posts
No such thing as a 'High Contrast' normal, mine has more contrast in colours than that, and she's an extremely normal normal, but it's a nice snake regardless :whistling2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts