Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a couple of my holdbacks from my bci x bci? breeding. Thought I'd take some pictures while the weather is good, and I can get them on film in sunlight, so as close to their natural colours as I'm going to get.

They were all 5 weeks old Monday gone, and theres only 3 out of 21 to still take a feed.

First up heres my favorite of the lot number 1. 'She's' been an absolute darling, and this boa just has such a great personality. It was love at first sight with this one and I decided as soon as she was out she was a 'keeper'. She's got some funky side marking too, and is colouring up nicely.
I love this snake!!

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Next up is my Almost Motley.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Wow, they're all beautiful!!

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Next is one of the brighter ones. It too has started to get a great colour to it, there was 8 in the litter that are now showing colours like this........ (not including number1)

I love this ones tail

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And the last one (for now haha) Is the nicest marked out of the lot imo.

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And just so you know I didn't keep all the nicer ones back for myself lol, heres a couple of pics of (another) one that sarahssnakes is having next week.

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looking good there H and that 2nd one is mine you said i could have any1 i wanted lol :no1::mf_dribble::mf_dribble:

Yeah ..... apart from the ones I'm keeping ;) :lol2:

·
Registered
11,963 Posts
cant wait for my 2nd baby :flrt:
was ment to get 1....then it went to 2...aannnndddd now its poss going to be 3(if i can get the other down from aberdeen):lol2:

me thinks i will need to shuffle some furniture.....or i could sell the kids and the old man:2thumb:
old man cause your kids are lovely! :D

they're gorgeous H, really pretty! whatever you do dont show my other half or he'd be up there in a flash!

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looking great! love the first two and that 2nd from last one! almost look to have some pastel influence in them...great looking babies H :no1:
Thanks Ian :) Yeah they're developing some great colours It's so hard to choose what to keep back and what to let go, theres some even more stunning ones that I'm letting go, but I'm limited to what I can keep so have decided to keep the ones that I've bonded with :blush:

that the one lol your falt you sent me picks of it as it was born lol
I didn't know at that time how gorgeous it would turn out! You can come hold it whenever ya want.......... :Na_Na_Na_Na:
ooooooooo they are so gorgeous :mf_dribble: i could slap whoever was to blame for the m1 being closed on tuesday :devil:
I know Hunni, They're all going to be gone by the time you get up here, most are going to thier new homes over the next 10 days so will only be my ones here :(

cant wait for my 2nd baby :flrt:
was ment to get 1....then it went to 2...aannnndddd now its poss going to be 3(if i can get the other down from aberdeen):lol2:

me thinks i will need to shuffle some furniture.....or i could sell the kids and the old man:2thumb:
Lol!! Told you once you've tried a boa they'd be no way back ;)

old man cause your kids are lovely! :D

they're gorgeous H, really pretty! whatever you do dont show my other half or he'd be up there in a flash!
Thankyou Lol well I've sent you a PM back ;)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
they are all beautiful...the last really does have some stunning markings

1 - 16 of 16 Posts