Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my ickle steno's (new pics added in last post)

Here are some pics of my stenos, sorry there not very good but they don’t hang about for long lol. Oh yer and the carrot is for the crickets in case they get hungry lol (its a very small piece of carrot btw)

pics of the female (unnamed)

love this pic its soo cute

pics of the male Goliath

and an old pic of them hiding in a plant lol

I do have some more pics I want to post but can’t find the cable to connect my camera to the comp in order to upload them so these 4 will have to do for now.

Hope you like
Jay

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Aww they are so cute :lol:

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
looks like someone has an equally good choice of names as someone i know, a particularly gorgeous, intelligent person i know aswell :wink:

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
reticulatus said:
Jay, they're looking great!!

Glad they've settled in well for you :D
thanks, there georgious little things, really hoping to find some eggs in there at some point, as im looking forward to trying to incubate them. Im sure the female has layed some recently but i'll be damned if i can find them lol.

Jay

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
finally managed to upload some more pics

the female (watching my desc through the glass, think she's telling me to get back to work lol)

the female again

bad pic but shows the size different between the female and male (respectivly)

wanted one of the viv but there was to much glare so i gave up lol.

SPike

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Here are some pics of my stenos, sorry there not very good but they don’t hang about for long lol. Oh yer and the carrot is for the crickets in case they get hungry lol (its a very small piece of carrot btw)
and an old pic of them hiding in a plant lol

Hope you like
Jay
like thaat pic the best, they look great!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts