Reptile Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi this is my lovely leo pebbles climbing her background wall can anyone tell me what type of morph she is? Thanks :flrt:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
super hypo
great little climber too : victory:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
possibly a super hypo carrot tail baldy or shctb not 100% that shes a carrot tail as I can't remember the percentage shes very nice though x

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
possibly a super hypo carrot tail baldy or shctb not 100% that shes a carrot tail as I can't remember the percentage shes very nice though x
not a carrot tail...

carrot tail= 15% carrot colouration, even if one spot brakes the 15% its not a carrot tail : victory:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks very much I got her and my boy Yoda together they were under weight especially her, she had no fat on her tail at all and both had shedding and other problems but they are both doing fab now :flrt: Heres I pic of my boy Yoda

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol yes she can climb up there but cant climb down again :lol2:

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
she is a super hypo tangerine carrot tail baldy. The 15% is the proper way but not many people use that now. She is very nice

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Thanks very much I got her and my boy Yoda together they were under weight especially her, she had no fat on her tail at all and both had shedding and other problems but they are both doing fab now :flrt: Heres I pic of my boy Yoda
and that one's a tremper albino, if you already didnt no ?

lovely geckos

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
she is a super hypo tangerine carrot tail baldy. The 15% is the proper way but not many people use that now. She is very nice
not a true carrot tail then, and wont nesseserly have carrot tail in the next generation

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I knew his but didn't want to put up pics of her in the state she was in when I put pic of him up last time thanks though :2thumb:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aw it's really nice to know what she is I have been wondering for a while thanks everyone: victory:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Yh mine are like that though and the babies i have produced all have ct
when you say the babys have ct, do you mean they have 15% of unbroken colouring or just a bit of orange on the tail ?

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
Super hypo: victory:. You could say Baldy, Personally i don't find Baldy relivent.
It's not Carrottail, From the base of the tail the minimum of 15% of the tail,
Must be orange with NO black spots or strong blemish.

At the end of the day, The bit that matters is Super hypo,
Baldy and Carrottail can make you Super hypo look nicer, But there not needed.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Super hypo: victory:. You could say Baldy, Personally i don't find Baldy relivent.
It's not Carrottail, From the base of the tail the minimum of 15% of the tail must be orange with NO black spots or strong blemish.

At the end of the day, The bit that matters is Super hypo, Baldy and Carrottail can make you Super hypo look nicer, But there not needed.

thanks for backing up my thoughts gazz

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
The 15% is the proper way but not many people use that now. She is very nice
Ofcourse many people still use it, It just a lot of newbe's miss-ID there leo's that have orange in the tail as being carrottail.

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
Super Hypo Baldy. Shes gorgeous!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks I love them both :flrt: am going to redo both of their vivs for christmas very excited! Think I'll give her more climbing things lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts