·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Take one more step and i'll shut this MOFO down...."

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Listen bitch get me a wax worm of am shutting you down got it:lol2: nice leo: victory:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a She =P

I love it, it was my little brother that actually pointed out she was stood on the power button and said it'd be funny if she turned it off.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
:2thumb:lol love the pic really made me laugh, so pleased you are still so happy with her, she's turned out to be a right stunner and is obviously so very much loved, here's hoping we can have some more like her for this 08.:no1:

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
Love your mack snow.. I love the tiny spots!
One of my Cresteds pooed on my OH's laptop's power button LOL, obviously didn't want him turning it off..

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Love your mack snow.. I love the tiny spots!
One of my Cresteds pooed on my OH's laptop's power button LOL, obviously didn't want him turning it off..

she's a speckled mack snow brat from my speckled mack snow parents:2thumb:, i love the speckled ones the most:flrt:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep she certainly is a stunner! Just eating locusts like there's no tomorrow at the minute, greedy guts.

Well she's made my ex want to get one now (as we've just split and i've moved out and taken her with me haha) and my little brother wants one too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts