Reptile Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, not posted anything in a while so here's an update. Some of you might remember i originally had trouble when i first got Jango due to a really bad shed which (and i don't wanna start any debates here lol) i attributed to the fact the pet shop had him about 2 inches away from a f**kin huge UV bulb! Anyway... after he got better i posted some more images asking which morph he was and was told to post some more pics in a couple of months time to get a better idea. So here i am!..

Will add a full body pic as soon as he shows his face today...

-Ads

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pic heavy, sorry...

some more taken today...

Sorry about the large images guys, and the quality, they were taken on my phone. -Ads

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
Nice Super hypo:2thumb:.

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Wow what amazing colours!!! Love the way he can't get his trousers off! lol x

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice Super hypo:2thumb:.
Cheers dude, didn't know if he was 'super' or not lol as the spots have not quite disappeared on his back yet, although they started out as thick black stripes and he's only 6 months so we'll see if they go altogether!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow what amazing colours!!! Love the way he can't get his trousers off! lol x
Ha ha, yeah i like that one too. His skin was caught on the plastic moist box and all came off within about 3 secs of takin this pic, not seen him eat that much skin in one go before! was a bit unsettling lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts