Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so now i know how to post pics (thanks everyone) here are my torts bernard (leopard) and stevie (horsefield)

sarah

ps. sorry i dont know how to make the pics smaller. one step at a time eh!!

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
awww bernard is dead cuteeeeeeee:)

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
pics are fine torts are fab love the horsfield ,im quite geting into the leo's also i can see our family expanding again soon :2thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,219 Posts
They're both lovely Sarah. : victory:

Glad you managed to post them... I like their indoor enclosures too on the other thread, very nice.

How old are they and how long have you had them.

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
That is a lovely picture of Bernard - doing what he does best if he's anything like Lille - first to the food and last off :smile:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi everyone and thankyou for your lovely comments. i got bernard 4 years ago. he was suposed to be 1 year old, i foloowed all the advice from the very knowledgeable shop owner. so he lived for 3 years in a viv eating bags of salad, cooked frozen veg and occassional dandylions. then i got a comp and somehow found my way onto all these great forums!!
stevie i have only had a few weeks, he was bought into a petshop but it was discovered he had no eyes so he spent the next 6 months in a viv at the vets, we are getting there very slowly and although things are not brilliant with him they are loads better than when i first got him. he is supposed to be about 2 years.
they are so lovely and so addictive, i am nearly finished building new enclosures in my garden so i can have more:2thumb:
sarah

·
Registered
15,217 Posts
very cute! bernard has the same scute split as my leopard tortoise, also called BERNARD! i loooooove leos, they are such characters.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bernard has one on the other side to match. he looks like he has horns!:devil:
i havent met another bernard yet and am real excited to find one. do you have any pics? what made you call him bernard?
sarah

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its weird how old faces pop up (or not so old:Na_Na_Na_Na:)
its like going back to where you used to live and bumping into people you already know. hello
thankyou
sarah

·
Registered
15,217 Posts
my bernard was a rescue along with his wife dorris. we havent changed his name but occasionaly he gets called borris when my OH cant figure out who is who. this is the only pic of dorris(left) and bernard (right) that i have on this computer. will see if i can get on the other one tomorow.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
they are both lovely. how old are they do you know there weights measurements etc? doris is not very bumpy, i wish i had done better for bernard and got him smoother, but we all learn by our mistakes.
sarah

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
all he same they are amazing my cousins looking for a leo im thinking long term in a year or sooner if i have my way i would like a leo

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ahh bless thankyou terry. you are as lovely as ever!:no1:
i have to say that leopards are my favourite and i so want more.
sarah

1 - 15 of 15 Posts