Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BBC3 at 9pm: "Binge Drinking: My Big Decision"

"Documentary about 17-year-old binge-drinker Jess and her journey of self-discovery with her mum and gran. Taking a break from everyday life, the three women embark on a five-day road trip across the UK, immersing themselves in their subject matter. Offering help and support throughout, it is the last chance the older women have to persuade Jess to think about making the right choice about her drinking."

Watch it and see what I have to put up with. :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
BBC3 at 9pm: "Binge Drinking: My Big Decision"

"Documentary about 17-year-old binge-drinker Jess and her journey of self-discovery with her mum and gran. Taking a break from everyday life, the three women embark on a five-day road trip across the UK, immersing themselves in their subject matter. Offering help and support throughout, it is the last chance the older women have to persuade Jess to think about making the right choice about her drinking."

Watch it and see what I have to put up with. :2thumb:

So, did it work?

·
Registered
14,312 Posts
No, I went to Tesco the other day and she ran out in a bra and a mini skirt and screamed that she was off clubbing.

i'm sure i read this in the paper today, but that said she had a life changing experiance and had learnt her lesson lol,

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
I'll watch it... will probably judge her. :no1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts