Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is me and my pack last Jan in the snow. They love charging around eating it and rolling in it :lol:
Preying for snow soon. The Northern Inuit dogs aways look more at home bouncing in it.

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
they are lovely. the guy that did my tattoos was getting 2.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
theyre gorgeous

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol Well I like when it snows , to let the all out to run as a pack. They don't fight or argue but they do love to run around together. Sometimes it feels like the dogs are in charge with feeding times etc but in General having a group of dogs (ok so one is a jack russell lol) they are great, well behaved, well mannered, just very friendly and sometimes over affectionate lol
But I wouldn't be without them, ever! :D

G

·
Pimp how the hell do you and the other half find time to use the forum with all your animals and photography.

If that was me there would not be enough hours in the day to get done all that needed to be.

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not quite sure but think the only sleeping 4 hours a night might have something to do with it. Even less sleep if we have a litter which is only once or rarely twice a year. Thankfully or I'd be dead girl walking lol
My rodents I do at night time, when everyone is in bed and they are awake. So they don't cut into family or other pets time at all.

The dogs, morning noon and night. The 5 kennel dogs have a routine which they are set to and it's bed time at 6pm, big pile of meaty bones and veg for tea and off to sleep. 5 indoor dogs are on the evening routine for feeding and training. And of course my wonderfull little brother who minds the kids. We do have a large garden and doing training during daily kennel cleaning (apart form in gale force winds like the last 3 days!!!) bit of agility and one is trying to learn 'Trip you up to music' which is great fun.
Not only that but me and hubby don't get out much. maybe a couple of night a year lol and we never holiday. We gave up those things long ago for the pets lol
I kinda almost have no life outside the animals and kids lol

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Greenphase said:
Pimp how the hell do you and the other half find time to use the forum with all your animals and photography.

If that was me there would not be enough hours in the day to get done all that needed to be.
I don't think I find it that hard. I multi task all the time.
I used to work in a lab and had to feed clean and care for thousands a day. I had it down to a fine art in the end. Key is to have a system cause you always gotta have a system! And I worked on farms looking after herds of sheep and cattle, again it's all down to working like a dog for the shear love of it.
If I did have a life (lol) then I maybe wouldn't have so many pets but all my life has been ruled by me being a slave to animals, be them pets or injuried wildlife, I was the mug lol
And you know, I don't mind at all. I'm happy to be the sh*t shoveling maid heheheheehe

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
reticulatus said:
Graz said:
Pimperella said:
jesus how the hell do you manage lmao
Come on, quote her properly - 9 dogs and a rat :wink:

Seriously though, lovelly animals. It was in my top 5 when we were hunting for a dog.
You know what makes that funnier? to us we call Mack the Jack russell 'Little Rat B*****d' lol in a southern us accent lol

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Never seen these dogs before. They're really nice :lol:

·
Registered
43 Posts
pimp could u post a pic of ur jack russel as i love jack russels <3 but dont have one of my own :crazy:

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
lovely dogs! i have 5 at moment (labs) 4 of mine are in kennles and one in house how do you find feeding them BARF??? thinking of changing all mine on to it as the butcher always gives me tonnes of free meat and bones.

lovely dogs by the way

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've found they really put on weight better. They are happier in general cause meal times last so much longer when your laying about chewing and munching with a grin. They get plenty of veg and fruit, pasta and rice aswell. They do get dried food aswell but mainly BARF diet.

I love labs! put some piccies up so I can cooooooooo. I had a yellow lab who was 15 when he passed of cancer. I was 15 so had known him all my life. My next was a black but she pined to death after my dad died, she was with him at the time, lay with her paws on his chest when I walked in and found him dead on the floor. She just never got over it, just sat by his chair crying.
I would love a chocolate lab but think I have enough on my plate.
Mr Pimp takes the boys out walking, too headstrong with me but great with ste. My girls, god they are dreams to take out. It's like going on a good trek with happy friends. Great when we meet people cause they are angels and really are good out. I get the comments about them being wolfie and they leave adoring them which is wonderfull.
They really are a melt your heart breed. They stole mine 8 years ago when I got my first after 6 years of trying to find a breeder lol
Now I'm Vice President of the breed society and work really ahrd for the breed. Come so far since they were created in 1989.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts