Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
... by coming in this morning and saying 'We need to have a talk later.'

That always makes me worry because its usually something bad.

But anyway, she mysteriously went out this afternoon and got back at like 10pm, and said now its time for the talk.

She said 'I just want you to help around the house a bit more and empty the bins etc etc' I was like 'Did you really have to make me worry all day to tell me that?' and she said, 'There is one more thing, I got you an early birthday present, go and get a bag out of the car'

So I went and got the back and knew straight away it was a snake bag lol. I brought it in and opened it and its an 08 male albino royal python :2thumb:

My best friend made me call it Ralph for some reason :lol2:

·
Registered
12,205 Posts
Your mum seems a real lovely lady, if i was you i would clean the house all over twice for that.

Ohh and nice royal : victory:

·
Registered
385 Posts
:2thumb:WOW how cool is your mum :no1:

·
Registered
190 Posts
i wish my mum wud do that she sez i cant have anything else because we havent got any space, but i keep asking :Na_Na_Na_Na:, we do have a spare room.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
That's the best type of mum. Twice for me I've went to a reptile shop for Locusts or other things and my mum has bought me a rep (obviously the ones I wanted). :lol2:

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I'm gonna offer to clean out her APHs tomorrow for a start xD All I was going to ask for was a CD player for my car (there is just a big hole in the dashboard with wires coming out at the moment :lol2:)

But yehh I'm chuffed, I think secretly my mum is getting addicted to royal morphs, she'll come back with a pied or lesser platty next! (I wish) :lol2:

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
omg u lucky, i do the house work and dont get a snake :( oh well.

i cant belive that very nice.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
can I come live with ya.. :D

Lol!! Think u got competition, your mums taking up herps! lock down your viv;s and secure your room.. ;)

sweet lookin royal

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
can I come live with ya.. :D

Lol!! Think u got competition, your mums taking up herps! lock down your viv;s and secure your room.. ;)

sweet lookin royal
Lol! she tried to breed corns years ago and failed, and gets intensely excited when mine start hatching, bugging me all the time whether they're out yet :lol2:

She'll be so exstatic once I start breeding royal :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aww Congratz

You are very lucky, didn't you have any idea at all? Well I reckon that little beauty is defo worth a few more house chores!

Well done you!

Jai
No it was completely out of the blue, my birthday is in september :lol2:

Yeh, I'll be her slave tomorrow I reckon xD

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i wish my mum wud do that she sez i cant have anything else because we havent got any space, but i keep asking :Na_Na_Na_Na:, we do have a spare room.
My collection takes up half my room and has overflowed into my little brothers room :lol2: I pay him rent though!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts